People interested in being active participant of the Barcelona Festival of Song should send the following materials.
1. $60 non-refundable application fee.
2. Completed application form for singers
4. Résumé (detailing educational background, operatic and recital experience and performance history)
5. Repertoire list, including performed song, zarzuela, opera and/or oratorio material, as well as repertoire in preparation.
6. Audio or video cassette or CD, presenting audition selections (Three art songs, or Zarzuela Romanza from Spain or Latin America). For guitarists and pianists, 2 solo pieces from the Latin - American or Spanish Repertoire.
7. If you pay the tuition with a check and you are in the US please go to www.xe.com to find out the exchange rate of the day from Euro to Dollar. Once you know the exact amount in dollars make the check to Patricia Caicedo. You can also pay using Paypal and by Credit Card at the Mundo Arts website. If you need help with this please feel free to ask us.
All application materials and inquiries should be directed to:
Dr. Patricia Caicedo - Mundo Arts, Inc.
Calle Laforja 37, 3-2 08006 Barcelona, Spain
Remember you can send all the application materials using the internet,
you can even pay using Paypal or Credit Card.
Prices of registration vary according to the date on which you register.
By registering early you will enjoy a better price than you would when registering close to the final registration deadline and also you will secure your place, remember there is a limited number of participants accepted each year.
Final Registration deadline is June 10th, 2010
The Festival takes place at the Ateneu Barcelonès, Residencia de Investigadors, Archivo de la Corona de Aragón and Universidad de Barcelona. All places located at the gothic neighborhood of Barcelona and located at walking distance of the accomodation place.